Thursday, April 9, 2015

Couple's Flash Report! Thursday Cock Tails with Gemini & Cherri (w/PICS) on 4/2/15 at The Oregon Theater in Portland

Doc here, a man who some say is busy hiding in his basement, waiting for the all clear from the tornadoes in The Valley (near the small women's liberal arts college), with a very cool Couple's Flash Report from my friends Dvrbob and his partner in crime, the very sexy Cherri.

Last Thursday, Dvrbob, & Cherri met one of Portland's "Legendary Ladies" - the amazing Gemini, and her partner in crime, J.  What I would have given to be there with these two vixens, and the chance for Gemini to throw one of my fancy lace-up shoes into the crowd of choirboys.

Along with this report are two brand new pics of the sexy Cherri in her outfit from that evening. 

Pop open the Fresca and enjoy this GREAT report, written by Cherri herself... Here we go!

***

Thursday Cock Tails with Gemini and Cherri


After Dvrbob and I, Cherri, met up with Gemini and J for a drink, we took off to the Oregon Theater for a different kind of cocktail with some of Gemini’s friends. So many things happened, that I’m not sure if I can remember it all in order but it was a lot of fun!  
The Real Cherri

I do remember that Dvrbob and I got there first and quickly went to the couples area to wait for Gemini and company to join us. We could hardly wait and started kissing and making out. I wore this cute, short pink, sexy dress with nothing underneath, black lacy thigh high stockings and black stilettos. 

I could feel dvrbob’s thick bulge in his pants and I couldn’t wait any longer. I reached for his belt, and took his pants off to get to his nice hard cock. He could hardly wait either, so he laid me back on the sofa and started to lick my pussy, ever so softly, trying to start us off slowly as we waited for the rest of our party. I just couldn’t wait, wanting to feel him drive his thick cock into my pussy! It feels so good as he slowly slides in and then moves in and out driving me to ecstasy.

In the meanwhile, Gemini arrives with friends and goes to town on guy I had yet to meet, sucking him like a lollipop before losing her pants. Dvr and I were still playing as we heard Gemini moaning as the other guy fucked her doggie style on the sofa next to us. I noticed the Mechanic, a mutual friend that Gemini had invited, had arrived while I was sipping water to refresh before I started sucking dvrbob’s cock again. 

While I was enjoying dvrbob, the Mechanic started playing with my ass and fingering my already wet pussy. Dvr decided to change places with the Mechanic and as I stood over the Mechanic and sucked him, and Dvr got behind me and rode me doggie style. As dvr and I went at it doggie style, the Mechanic went over to Gemini and they started going doggie style on the other sofa, I know I was moaning when I suddenly realized Gemini moaning too.

Soon I decided to meet Gemini’s mystery friend and check him out, only to be told “Gemini took it all out of me and I need more time to regroup!” Oh, that Gemini! 

The Real Cherri @
The Oregon Theater

I went back towards the Mechanic and sweet Gemini asks me if I’m okay with her playing with Dvr. She starts sucking Dvr’s cock while I’m kissing him. I feel mystery man fondling my tits while the Mechanic is fingering my pussy! Gemini, dvr and I are making sounds to express our enjoyment. With the Mechanic bringing me to a g spot orgasm, we must have sounded like a choir as I wet the floor and down my leg from that one! 

Next, Dvr and Gemini moved to a sofa, where he started working his magic finger on her and sucking her tits. I couldn’t resist the stiff one on the Mechanic as we went to the adjacent couch and I climbed on him cowgirl style. I rode him up and down, faster and faster into a real “yep yep, wha hoo”, while hearing Gemini have her own “wha hoo” time with Dvr!

By then we all needed a break and some fresh air. In the lobby  I was complimented on my five foot legs (they really aren’t that long). After a short intermission it was time for more fun. When we came back inside we went back to the couples’ area and noticed that there is a massage table off in the front corner calling us. 

Dvr takes me over to the massage table and tells the gallery of on lookers not to touch without permission. As Dvr has me sit in the edge of the table he has me lay back and goes down on me, pleasing the pussy with his tongue and fingers sending me into another sphere of pleasure. Edging me he stops, pulls me closer to the edge of the table and thrust his steel hard fat cock into my pussy where I start having an immediate orgasm. 

The Real Gemini
A very handsome black man standing next to the table gets permission from Dvr to start fondling my tits, and ever so gently he did. It’s fun to relive such a moment. I wrapped my legs around dvr and pulled him in close and tight to me. It just feels so good I just didn’t want it to stop…! He slid his arm around my back as I wrapped my arms around him and he picks me up from the table, hearing ooos and ahhs, look at that from the gallery. 

Standing there holding each other still attached with him inside me, dvr starts gently bouncing me on him I’m still in orgasmic heaven enjoying the ride, It just feels so fantastic!! Dvr puts me down on the table again gently for a rest and a water break. The Mechanic comes in to play and climbs on the table and me to start his games! What excitement to have a hard one waiting nearby, How convenient! The Mechanic had no trouble getting me going again, it seemed I came fast! Now I needed a break.

Gemini was standing next to Dvr and I getting her rest up, it’s her turn on the table and my turn for a water break. The Mechanic and her start to make their music together, which must have turned on Dvr as he was ready to go again. So Gemini and the Mechanic are down at one end of the table while Dvr and I are at the other end. Gemini goes from moaning to screaming in such orgasmic pleasure, I’m finding it very erotic and get the greatest sensory load of exotic pleasure from my own pleasure with Dvr passionately fucking me and hearing the pleasure of Gemini with the Mechanic it just moved through my whole body. It was so incredible. I can hear several appreciative comments from the guys standing around us. 
Gemini

Dvr started edging me as he’s run out of steam, it’s only been a couple of hours. So he checks the crowd for a good stand in. He finds a gent who says he waited an hour and a half. I’m glad he did as he took me to a point of great pleasure as I was ready for a strong finish. He started thrusting slow, then fast giving me an out loud orgasm. He thanked me and said it was worth the wait! Isn’t that my line? Well, dvr recovered and came back for a final finishing ride to get me screaming once again!

One of the onlookers tells Gemini he is from out of town and he had been told there might be something interesting happening at the Oregon. He thanked her, saying she made the visit worth the trip! 

Sweet Gemini, you sure know how to party! Thanks for sharing this thing of ours!

***

Doc here again... Wow!  Kudos to you, Cherri, along with  Dvrbob, Gemini, and J for setting the stage for a night for the ages at The Oregon Theater in Portland, Oregon, USA. I cannot wait for your next report!

Thanks,
Doc