Thursday, November 13, 2014

Couple's Flash Report! Right to the Point Couple's Trip to 15th Ave Theater in Chicago on 10/24

Doc here with a brand new Couple's Flash Report from the Right to the Point Couple. You will see in their report why they chose that pen name.

Here we go!

***

Hi Doc,

This is RC from the Right to the Point Couple... So we made our way back to 15th Ave. Theater in Chicago on 10/24 after about two year break. We walked in to the theater go into couples section, and there is a couple there already. She was a very good looking brunette so we sat  & watched him finger her for about 10 minutes. By this time the wife tells me let's get things going, as she hates the awkward beginnings. She warms up quick with a dick in her mouth. 

So we moved out of couple section to first row in front of the theater.  She began to take her pants off and that sent everyone running (LOL). So I pulled my pants down and she began to give me a great BJ while being fingered and touched by like 10 guys at the same time. 

I asked one of the guys about the room behind the screen, and we all went back there. She got comfortable on her back and reached for my dick, and puts it in her mouth. She starts going to work and then a black gentleman asked if he could fuck her.  I say she's all yours!


He puts a condom on and he's pretty big and is her first BBC. He's pounding her as she has my dick in her mouth and two more in each hand I can tell she is loving it cause she is moving that pussy. 

So he finished and I moved out so she can work her mouth on another cock, so I held her legs up while next guy pounds her pussy and next guy cums all over her tits. At this time I tell her to bend over so she can get pounded doggy, so she does at this time she has another dick pounding her doggy and deep throating another.  

After that, one cums in condom and another cums in her hair.  At this time before anyone else can start fucking her, a gentleman asked if he could lick her pussy.  She agreed and he goes to town like it was his last meal. She services two more guys, and they came on her chest and face. 

At that time she turned to me to tell me to fuck her so I pounded her for 5 minutes before she was exhausted, so she got dressed.

A couple of the gentleman asked to give her a hug and told her how great her pussy was joked about her right to the point approach, which she replied "we all know why we are here no sense of wasting time!"

Very eventful night in all she fucked 9 and sucked another 13 .

Until next time,

RC
Mr. Right to the Point

***

Doc here again... Many thanks to the Right to the Point Couple for a terrific report from Chicago's western burbs.  Keep the reports coming!

Thanks,
Doc