Saturday, August 30, 2014

Single Female Flash Report! The Return of Snowy to The Lido Adult Theater in Dallas on 8/28/14 (w/NEW PIC!)

Doc here, a man who some say wears a ten gallon hat to a rodeo (with no pants), with the return of one of my favorite bad girls in this thing of ours, Snowy in Dallas.
 
Snowy is truly the epitome of good girl by day, and dirty girl at night (or even Sunday mornings). Raw and lustful, she calls The Lido Adult Theater in Dallas a semi-regular destination.
 
It is here where we pick up our story from this sexy girl, who just happened to be on the prowl this past Thursday night. 
 
She also provided a brand new pic to be used in this report.
 
Please welcome back to The Journal of Adult Theaters, Snowy!
***
 
Doctor,
 
So its been a while since I sent a report, but I have been having some good dirty fun at Lido Theater in Dallas recently and wanted to share them with your readers
 
The Lido Adult Theater
Dallas, TX
It was a long day at work this past Thursday and I needed some good stress relief. I texted a friend of mine and thankfully he was free and eager! A nice big black cock waiting for me!
 
I drove to the Lido and walked the gauntlet to a private room upstairs, where I wasted no time stripping. He stripped down too and went straight to town sucking and playing with my big 42 DD's. Pushed me down on the sofa and fingered my cunt so hard I came in seconds. He milked my tits so hard I thought I would start dripping from them.
 
I could hear some guys in the next room jerking off to my screams and moans. He couldn't take any more, grabbed my legs onto his shoulders and drove that big black cock into my wet cunt. I was screaming it was so good. He turned me over and plunged deep into my ass, pulling me back onto it by my hips, spanking my ass hard as he fucked it. 
 
The Real Snowy
He destroyed my ass and as he came hard I collapsed spent on the sofa. But he had other ideas, as he went to the door and invited some guys in to come and use me. As they came in he told them I was a cum slut and that they should suck my tits, finger me, and be sure to leave me covered in cum. 4 of them came in and obeyed all his commands. 2 cocks in my hands, one in my mouth, a mouth on my cunt, and 2 on my tits. I was writhing moaning screaming and eventually left a cum drenched whore. 

We got dressed and headed out, as we were saying goodbye in the parking lot, he made a show of stroking my tits so anyone in the parking lot could see. You know me Doc, that gets me so hot! (ed. note: Oh yes I do!)
 
Anyway I got in the car and thought my night was over. I drove to edge of parking lot and I was about to pull out ,I noticed a car sitting in the next lot. As I pulled out, so did it. As I changed lanes so did it. I couldnt help thinking he was following me. This made me both scared and really turned on.
 
As we pulled up to the light I looked over to see a big black guy in a truck. Knowing how turned on I was, I thought fuck it and powered the window down. He said "hey beautiful" and I laughed and asked if he was following me. He said sorry but he was, and he wanted to talk to me. Asked me to pull over so we could get to know each other. So of course the sane person would have driven off, but the dirty horny slut couldn't resist and pulled over into an office parking lot.
 
This stranger got in my car and before I could say hi, he was pulling my top up and sucking on my naked tits. His hand straight between my legs fingering my cunt. We played for a good 30 minutes he made me cum twice more, then got out and left me dripping in my car used like a roadside whore. 
 
Couldn't believe what happened, but fuck yes, it did and I went home used and happy.
 
~S~
 
***
 
Doc here again... Many thanks to my good friend Snowy, and her return to the friendly confines of The Journal of Adult Theaters. I just love her reports, as they always mix in the erotic along with an element of danger/surprise.
 
Keep the reports and pics coming in, Snowy!
 
Thanks,
Doc