Thursday, July 31, 2014

Couple's Flash Report! Inside The Mysterious Maya: Part 2- Sailing to Europe (w/14 PICS!)

Doc here, a man who some say has the ability to control the actions of fish through his finely coiffed hair, with a terrific Couple's Flash Report.

 My good friend The Mysterious Maya is contributing a series of very hot reports (and pics) of her extremely naughty ways. This innocent looking brunette is a very bad girl, and these stories let you peak inside her panties life of perversion.

She would also love to hear from you, the Good Readers of The Journal. Just mention you saw her report on The Journal (her e-mail address is at the end of her report).

Here we go...Enjoy the writing of one of my favorite girls... Maya!

***

Doctor,

Aboard a ship for two week sailing so what does a girl do? What she has to, and glad that men are available, Lol. Passengers are quite old, so it's the crew that is available. One can take advantage of fact they are cooped up for 6 to 8 months at sea and chances of getting laid are scarce.We board and I go to pool deck where I see a sole very nice young black man at the towels section. Sprint to the room and change into bikini with a skirty bottom and rush back up to exchange towel for smile and choose a recliner where he can watch me.

Ideal setting by the way. As you can see from pictures, the place I sit is discreet even with some small potted trees that cover my back. He has a clear view. I took pics through the station that show my angle. I am about 8 feet away and the "crew only " room is 10 feet behind his station. Shot pics another time when nobody around .
First look I smile sending clear message and slowly spread my legs while staring into his eyes until he looks away nervously

Touch my tits distracted while reading and when he is not looking, pull up my bottoms exasperatedly so the fabric pushes into my crotch. Now the next peek I give him a smile and spread so he can see the curves of my mound and lips under the fabric

Let several gazes pass and then let my fingers slide over my clit rubbing discretely and then my wink
got him. I was approached and knowing I had no time, I had to be direct. Looked at his cock coming to attention, put my finger under the bikini to rub and asked if he would invite me into the storage room.
Once there, I went on my knees and unzipped his shorts and when it felt right, offered a condom so he bent me and we came together...Fast and quick.

Nice? Yes, sure but that was not the purpose. I asked if he wanted to see me again and told him to call my cabin and a leave message and...that he had to bring along two nice well proportioned friends along. Explained that it was my way of getting attention during the trip.
It worked and that same evening was skewered by three guys who then got same offer and request making it clear it was to be with new guys. In a couple of days was already quite busy. Its sooo nice to be serving as a cumdump for guys who haven't seen much pussy for several months.

They are so incredibly horny. I had to serve 2 or 3 times a day some in our cabin and many with hubby present to have just a few pics.

Doc gave me permission to post my e-mail, as I would love to hear from you and what you thought of my pics and story. My e-mail is swgirl1978@yahoo.com .

Maya's Gallery - Sailing to Europe
(Click the Thumbnails to ENLARGE)

Crew Storage Room




















***

Doc here again... Many thanks to my good friend the Mysterious Maya, and her detailed report on her high seas adventure. There are many more Maya reports to come...

Thanks,
Doc