Monday, July 28, 2014

Couple's Flash Report! Gemini Reflects on Doc's Visit to Portland on Friday 7/18/14 (w/NEW PIC!)



Doc here, a man who some might say has a new favorite astrological sign, with a special Couple's Flash Report from my good friend, the incredible Gemini.
It seems like it was months ago, but it was only last weekend that The Good Doctor was visiting Portland, Oregon to visit some new friends, visit some old ones, and get re-acquainted with the coolness that is Portlandia.
Last Friday night was one of those "planets have aligned" evenings, when every note was pitch perfect.
I will have my own House Call Report on the entire weekend, but Gemini has submitted a report that is so good, so right, and with every detail perfect, it's hard to imagine what more I could bring to the table in my report.
Please welcome back to The Journal, the incredible Gemini...


***
Oh What a Night!

A while back, my husband and I decided to step away from “this thing of ours” to focus on other areas of our lives.  Being a true Gemini, I had other facets to explore and pursue.  But then…. The Good Doc decided to make a visit to Portlandia.  Hmmm.  I have to meet him, I thought. 
The Real Gemini
We agreed to meet for cocktails, but nothing more.  We made our way down to a classy place near the Paris.  Hawaiian Eyeful and her husband were already seated.  There was interesting conversation as we waited for Brent and the Doc to arrive.  Since I had never met Doc, I could only picture the avatar on his blog.  I waited with anticipation to see what he would be like in person.  He did not disappoint! 
As he strode over to our table, I was greeted with a good-looking, vibrant gentleman who looked at least 10 years younger than I imagined.  He was professional, well-groomed and had a warm smile.  I was instantly taken by his casual laughter…not to mention his awesome goatee.  He and my husband instantly struck up an easy conversation.  Brent followed in soon after, and was met with hugs and handshakes.  Cocktails and appetizers were served as we all exchanged stories.  (Oh, to be a fly on the wall!)
Ms. Hawaiian Eyeful and her hubby decided it was time to walk over to the Paris.  Brent left shortly after for the same.  I was sad that it seemed my evening would soon end since Jordan and I agreed to “nothing more”.  I was getting caught up in the mood, and was elated when Jordan said, “Let’s head over with Doc and just poke our heads in.”  Doc must have sprinkled magic dust to change both our minds.                   

We entered the Paris, bought our usual water, and headed in to locate Ms. Hawaiian.  She wasn’t hard to find – down on the arena table with more than a dozen men clustered around.  The place was warm and filled with testosterone.  There were even two couples watching.  Doc, Jordan and I hopped on the edge of the stage for prime viewing.  Hawaiian was already in full action with a man pumping between her thighs with hopeful on-lookers eager for a chance with this exotic woman. After a short while, Doc went down near her head and brought out his large cock through his zipper.  Hawaiian now had two at once.  
The Real
Hawaiian Eyeful
With the crowd closing in around her, I could tell she needed to hydrate and brought her bottle of water.  She sat up to drink and I tried to cool her down, lifting her dark hair and blowing gently on the back of her neck.  As innocent as this was, it turned me on.  I asked permission to touch and found myself fondling and then licking her large breasts.  Chocolateman went over to her head, but I wanted a minute or two alone with her, and with an open hand against his chest, pushed him back a step. (I should have just asked him to step back – that would have been much more lady-like.)  But the fever was over-taking me and my aggressiveness came through. 

I climbed up on the arena table and ran my hands all over her body.  My mouth explored her breasts some more, and I kissed her stomach.  By now she had a cock in her mouth, although I couldn’t say who it belonged to.  I dared to place a hand between her thighs and began massaging her clit.  Her body began to react as I slid a finger into her sweet wetness.

By now I was ready to devour a man.  Not just any man.  My eyes searched around as I found the Good Doc on the opposite side of the table.  I jumped down and grabbed him by the hand, pulling him over to the empty side of the table.  I hadn’t noticed that his pants were down around his ankles and he nearly tripped in my haste to satiate my need.  I couldn’t wait one more minute and was already breathing fast and heavy as I tried to get his pants over his shoes.  Damn!  They wouldn’t fit!  Damn again!  His shoes were some fancy lace up type.  (Slip-ons next time, Doc!)  I struggled to get the laces untied and threw a shoe behind me.  We savagely tore off the rest of his clothes and my mouth was wrapped around his cock in seconds. 
There was no more thinking then, just the visceral reaction of this intense chemistry.  As I licked up his shaft, our eyes met and I had to kiss him. We came at each other with a passionate fury, my hands gripping the hair on the back of his head, his pulling me in as close as possible.  Panting, he whispered to me, “What can I do to please you, Gemini?”  “Let me drink you down”, I replied, “I want to swallow every drop of you.”  And with that, I was back down in front of him, working his large cock – sucking and stroking and licking his balls.  It wasn’t too long before he granted my request and his cum went sliding down my throat.

Doc needed a break, but all I could hear in my head was that Britney Spears song – Gimme More! I found Bob, and my pants were off in no time.  I placed myself doggie style on the table.  As he entered me, I let out a moan and looked back to see Jordan and Doc watching.  What a turn on!  Bob pumped me over and over, and then turned me sunny side up.  Breasts out and heels on, I let my legs fall in the way of the splits as he thrust into me.  I gripped the sheet below me and let out screams of delight.  He fucked me for a while with salty sweat dripping over me.  Finally, he needed a break.
I took a drink of water and looked at Doc.  “Are you good with your hands?” I asked.  He jumped down from where he was seated on the stage and said, “I’ve been working out my arm just in case you asked!” (Gosh, I love his sense of humor!) Without hesitancy, he furiously began to finger fuck me, making me squirt again and again.  I rubbed my clit for that extra intensity and was overcome with wave after wave of orgasms.  I could have stayed with that all night, but the heat was getting to be too much, and I had to break.

Not done yet, I found Bob again.  This sweet, gorgeous man was still hard as steel.  I laid him across the arena table and began to work my mouth over his beautiful cock.  I pushed his knees up to his chest and ran my tongue beneath the base of his balls.  “Stroke yourself while I lick you.” I said.  He obliged as I ran circles around his balls, sucking them, then running my tongue underneath.  He began to moan, and I put my mouth over the head of his cock as he squirted his come down my throat.  Ahhhh! 
We were a sweaty mess by this time.  My pants were on the chair, but I lost my panties.  Bob and Chocolateman searched and found them for me.  (Thanks!!)  I headed for the ladies room, and as I passed through the lobby Ms. Hawaiian and the gang laughed when they saw me.  I heard her say “Now there’s sex hair!”  I went in the ladies room and had to laugh myself.  My hair was totally soaked though, but my waterproof mascara held up!  Ha ha!  Looking at me, there was no denying I love my sex!

We said our good-byes and headed home.  For a night that started with “nothing more”… I can’t say much more than “Sweet Surrender, What a Night”!!  Thanks to all. 
And a special thanks to Doc for that magic dust.
Yours,

~Gemini

“It’s late at night and I think of you
and all those things you like to do
Still got your flavor on me
Yeah, I can taste your memory”

…Hard Lesson – The Burned
 
***
 
Doc here again... Wow. Now I really need a Fresca after this report... What can I say other than you are amazing, Gemini. Great report, HOT pic, and I appreciate all your kind words.  I am also glad we found my shoe... I thought it was a goner.
 
Until we meet again, Gemini...
 
Thanks,
Doc