Monday, July 28, 2014

Box Score: Boogie Nights Event at 15th Ave Adult Theater in Chicago on 7/26/14

Doc here, a man who some say really needs a haircut, with the Box Score from Saturday evening's Boogie Nights Party at 15th Ave Adult Theater in Chicago.

It was a fantastic evening on Chicago's west side, with many new couples visiting and playing at this event. There was one scene in particular inside 15th Ave's theater that was about as crazy as anything I have seen there since it opened ten years ago.  It was wild and wet, and I will have details in my House Call Report coming soon.

Here is your Box Score for the event:


COUPLES: 44
SINGLE FEMALES: 4
T-GURLS: 7

Were you there Saturday night? If so, I would love to get a report from you!  Please send it direct to me at emiliolizardo1@gmail.com. Include a pen name if you don't have one already, and I will do the rest. I will format, edit, and drop in a pic or two for you.  And you get the glory...

Lastly, 15th Ave Adult Theater's next party is Saturday August 23rd - It's Back to School, with naughty schoolgirls, cheerleaders, and teachers.  Here is the flier for the next event:

























Thanks,
Doc